About the BCA Pool League
The BCA Pool League is a league-sanctioning organization that allows pool leagues around the world to "Be Part of Something Bigger." A League Operator can sanction his or her league with the BCA Pool League but still maintain complete local control. There is no required format, fee structure, rules, etc. The League Operator is free to structure the league to suit the players and simply sanction it with the BCA Pool League to take advantage of the many benefits.
League Operators can sanction their league with the BCA Pool League and enjoy all of the many benefits. Download the file below for a more detailed summary of the key benefits.
- League members become eligible for the BCA Pool League World Championships - "The Greatest Pool Event in the World!"
- League members become eligible for BCA Pool League state and regional events
- Free use of the FargoRate league management software - LMS
- Free 11-Night Carioca Suite Giveaway! Learn more.
- League promotional materials such as posters, flyers, patches, pins, newsletters, etc.
- Personalized membership cards for all league members
- Downloadable rulebook (PDF, e-Book, and Mobile versions) - download instructions
- Financial and logistical support for state, regional, and local events
- Full-time national office customer support (M-F 9am - 5pm PST)
- Exclusive membership discounts
- CueSports Tournament System (CTS) for live brackets, match schedules, etc.
- League credibility - "Be Part of Something Bigger!"
Currently, there are more than 500 BCA Pool Leagues in more than eight (8) countries with more than 50,000 members.
The BCA Pool League was created in 1978 by the Billiard Congress of America (BCA) as a means to unify independent leagues around the world. In 2004, the BCA decided to divest the league portion of its business and sold the league to CueSports International (CSI).
Ready to sanction your league? Want to join an existing league? Click below to get started!