FREE VEGAS ENTRIES PROGRAM
The CueSports International Expo in Las Vegas, which features the BCA Pool League World Championships and USA Pool League National Championships, is one of the most breathtaking events you will ever see. As part of our commitment to our members, we provide free entries into the Las Vegas events for winning teams of state and regional events when certain criteria are met.
The winning team of each team division with eight (8) or more teams will receive free entry into the upcoming BCA Pool League World Championships or USA Pool League National Championships (whichever is appropriate for the winning team). Here are a few conditions:
- The state or regional team division must have at least eight (8) teams competing.
- Free entries must be used for the next BCA Pool League World Championships or USA Pool League National Championships and may not be deferred to a future event.
- Only one (1) player from the winning team may be replaced in Las Vegas. For example, if a 5-player team wins an applicable state or regional event, at least four of those players must compete in Las Vegas.
- The winning team must compete in whatever Las Vegas division is appropriate given their total combined Fargo rating.
- Free entries are not transferrable to any other team.
- Free entries are not redeemable for cash or any other consideration.
How to Redeem
To redeem the free entry, the team should submit a paper or PDF entry form for the appropriate Las Vegas event and write "FREE ENTRY WINNER FROM [insert event name]" on the payment section of the form.