About the BCA Pool League
The BCA Pool League is a league membership organization that allows pool leagues around the world to "Be Part of Something Bigger." An existing league can join the BCA Pool League and still maintain complete local control. There is no required format, fee structure, rules, etc. The League Operator is free to structure the league to suit the players and simply join the BCA Pool League to take advantage of the many benefits.
Here is a summary of the many BCA Pool League benefits.
- League members become eligible for the BCA Pool League World Championships - "The Greatest Pool Event in the World!"
- League members become eligible for BCA Pool League state and regional events
- Free use of the FargoRate league management software - LMS
- League promotional materials such as posters, flyers, patches, pins, newsletters, etc.
- Personalized digital membership cards for all league members
- Downloadable rulebook (PDF, e-Book, and Mobile versions) - download instructions
- Financial and logistical support for state, regional, and local events through the State Tournament Added Money Program (STAMP). The STAMP Application can be found on the BCA Pool League Downloads page.
- Full-time national office customer support (M-F 9am - 5pm PST)
- Exclusive membership discounts
- CueSports Tournament System (CTS) for live brackets, match schedules, etc.
- League credibility - "Be Part of Something Bigger!"
Currently, there are more than 500 BCA Pool Leagues in more than eight (8) countries with more than 50,000 members.
The BCA Pool League was created in 1978 by the Billiard Congress of America (BCA) as a means to unify independent leagues around the world. In 2004, the BCA decided to divest the league portion of its business and sold the league to CueSports International (CSI).
Ready to join? Click below to get started!